Thursday, July 9, 2015

Still Inspiralized: Beet “Pasta” with Blood Orange, Honey Walnuts + Crispy Kale

Some girls could survive on meals from the blender alone: smoothies, soups, avocado pudding.... For us, it's all about the spiralizer. Day and night, feed us spiralized zucchini noodles with pesto, sweet potato hashbrowns, and dishes like the below and we're set. We're hooked on the Inspiralized cookbook and are sharing recipes from within it all summer long. Get in on all the faux pasta goodness!    When you’re a food blogger, you are especially aware of produce seasonality. One day, I signed on to Twitter to learn that blood oranges were in season - and I had almost missed out on them! I rushed to the grocery store, picked up a few, and headed back to the kitchen to make a recipe before my small window of relevancy closed. I was happy I did - when you roast an orange, it somehow transforms into a velvety, luxurious and sweetened version of itself.

from The Chalkboard http://ift.tt/1HPkW5y
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment